Thursday, October 3, 2024

You Probably Didn't Hear . . . .

. . . that:

Holy Shit! Just This Week, El Drumpfo Called A 2020 Attack On U.S. Soldiers "A Very Nice Thing."

El Drumpfo was responding to a reporter's question in Milwaukee just a couple of days ago, and the exchange went like this:

Reporter: “do you believe that you should have been tougher on Iran after they had launched ballistic missiles in 2020 on US forces in Iraq, leaving more than a hundred US soldiers injured?” . . .

El Drumpfo: . . . they had to do that, and I thought it was a very nice thing.”

Ahem, excuse me,

Let me be clear. The Former President of the United States . . . who is running for re-election RIGHT NOW. . . stated that an Iranian missile attack on American soldiers was: "a very nice thing." In the same rambling, incoherent presser, he ALSO suggested that injuries 100+ U.S. soldiers experienced were mere "headaches."

WTAF??????????

This happened in the last 72 hours. So, here's my question . . . why are you hearing this just now, from me?

The traditional legacy media is so, so, dead - deceased, buried, with its ashes scattered to the far ends of the Earth. Guy wants to be President, but he calls an attack on his own soldiers "a very nice thing." Like, I get it . . . I know we live in crazy times. But how is this NOT news?

No comments: